Thursday, November 28, 2013

Carried Away

Okay, I'm just going to admit that I have a problem with being super obsessive about things I find interesting.  I'm embarrassed to say what lengths my obsessions drive me to, but anywho. Here are pics of a living room diorama and a bedding set that I have been working on. 
This is a repainted Gloria set that I got from eBay. It's being modeled by Chasity Faith and her baby girl Kai-Lynn. 
Still needs work but right now it's fine with me. 
This is a bedding set handmade by me. I picked up three different discontinued fabric samples from JoAnn's for .50 cents a piece.  I used the two other fabrics for the living room carpet and curtains.  The lamp was a Christmas ornament from Wal-Mart.  I was tipped off on this treasure by Vanessa of Fashion Dolls at Van's Treasures.  

Brandi and Jason seem to be enjoying their new bed. 

Hope you liked my features!
-Frenchy💗

No comments:

Post a Comment