Saturday, November 23, 2013

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hey y'all it's Frenchy! I'm new to this blogging thing so please bear with me.  About two years ago I was surfing YouTube when I came across http://vansdolltreasures.blogspot.com/ videos.  I thought they were awesome.  I've been following her periodically along with a few other bloggers whose stories and dioramas have caught my attention.  They remind me of how my two younger sister and I used to play.  Now I'm playing with my daughter and it's amazing what her little imagination can come up with.   As our doll collection has continued to grow we thought giving our dolls a story would be a great idea.  So here we are, it's work in progress but we're having fun along the way.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Frenchy! It's so nice to make your acquaintance. I think that it is so awesome that you and your daughter are sharing a love for dolls, and that you are fueling her imagination in such a positive way. I look forward to viewing more of your photos and reading more of your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much! I love following your blog because I'm all about body swapping dolls and your posts are very informative. My daughter loves your Calista series, I do too! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to meet another doll enthusiast who is sharing this fun hobby with a little one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jewell, it's nice to meet you as well.

      Delete