Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Goodwill Hunting

Hey y'all.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I sure did!  I got stuffed on my holiday fave, Dutch crust sweet potato casserole! Mmph mmph. But anywho, today I did a little scouting at the local Goodwill store and found two neat Barbie accessories.  
 This dining set, it was $2.99 and this Bratz Boyz clothing set
it was only 1.99. I snatched them off the shelf so fast the sprinklers came on:). The dinner set was totally cute with its little place mats, entrees, and sides plus silverware and condiments. I knew the the outfit would fit none of my men but I couldn't let it pass me by so Sydney is modeling it.
I think it's cute! Well that all for now.  

Thanks for viewing!
Frenchy<3

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, I had no idea that Goodwill held such cool goodies. Now that is a great deal - looks like a suede jacket, jeans AND a vest for your Sydney doll. Thumbs up. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Goodwill has the best finds. I have found too much to post about or maybe I'll do one big GW post on things I've found in the past two months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds! See now you have me wanting to go thrift shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrifting is the best thing! After the holidays is the best time, because parents and children are purging for the new gifts.

      Delete